Friday 15 February 2013

Changing my mind/ Lego Brief

After re reading the YCN Lego brief I have decided not to do this brief anymore. The reason being that the idea I had didnt fit with what was being asked of the brief and I dont think id enjoy it as much if I did what they were asking. The brief was to create a campaign but the target audience of Lego is obviously children and I wanted to aim my campaign at adults and base the concept on nostalgia. I also havent left myself enough time to make something substantial and amazing for the deadline in March. I am currently behind on progress of my FMP and need to start managing my time better again now that the dissertation has been handed in. I will be replacing this brief with something else along the line but for now I will be starting one of my other briefs that I already wrote so that I dont waste any more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment