Tuesday 15 January 2013

Make up branding initial ideas


Make up branding initial ideas:

I am wanting to explore packaging for this brief and I feel it is something that is very important. I am also needing and wanting to create a brand that stands out from the existing market by applying some amazing design skills!

 I have been thinking about creating a new brand of make up for 18-24 year old girls but I am still unsure of the type of market I am wanting to aim at. Whether its going to be party wear or day wear, I think it would be good if I could make a make up range, so  a day and a night wear to broaden my deliverables.

I want to have fun with this brief and create packaging that really stands out in a shop environment. I am not sure what the pricing of the make up will be yet, whether its going to be a high end product like Mac or something more affordable like Barry M.











No comments:

Post a Comment