Monday 28 January 2013

Origami Heart Research



http://www.origami-instructions.com/origami-secret-heart.html

For the UK Greetings Card from YCN 2012/13, I have been looking into using my skill of Origami to develop a concept for my range of greetings cards and products. I am going to be making greetings card based around Valentines Day. The reason for this is that its coming up and this is going to be my first ever Valentines Day I share with my boyfriend and im feeling pretty loved up. The cards wouldnt necessarily have to be just for Valentines Day, they could be little messages you send to people throughout the year to let them know you love them.

This Origami heart will allow me to add messages on the inside which at the moment are going to be little removable cards. I guess the heart will play more of an envelope role rather than the card itself.



No comments:

Post a Comment