Monday 28 January 2013

UK Greetings Card/ Developing a concept




After trying to think of an idea for the UK Greetings card brief for YCN for a week now, I have finally come up with an idea that I am happy with and want to develop. The idea came from my love of Origami and a new love of which is my boyfriend. I have decided to create cards for Valentines Day as this will be my first and I am very excited. I know its very commercial but at the same time I love being soppy and romantic. I am going to create little love notes that can be an alternative to the very typical Valentines Day card. The concept is to have a dye cut message inside an Origami love heart that can be sent or given to people. I just think its more exciting than giving a card. The beauty of them aswell is that they will be hand crafted, so made with extra love!

Here's one I made earlier^^

This is a general idea of what I have in mind. The brief is going to be extended into a bigger range of products to make the brief more substantial.

No comments:

Post a Comment