Tuesday 19 March 2013

Geek Table/ Brief Two

The Geek Table brief for week two was to design something that represented 'being in the zone' when you do your design work. This could be anything from music to inspiration.

My response was based on a song by The Strokes called Someday, the lyrics are so meaningful. I picked out a particular line which is really inspiring and motivating 'Working so I won't have to try so hard'. From this line it means that we have to work hard now and take all the shit, so that one day we can relax and enjoy life without the worries of working too hard.

Here's my response:


ADD CUT OUT PHOTO HERE

The restrictions for this brief were the colour Orange, which is great because thats my favourite colour. I printed my design onto Orange stock from the library at uni and then hand cut the letters out.

The Geek Table once again said that my design responded well to the brief, I presented them with an A4 design but I will be doing it A2 for the final piece. Someone also mentioned that I dont really need the band's name underneath, but I think its such a good song that I would want people to easily be able to search for it online.

No comments:

Post a Comment