Monday 18 March 2013

Swatch/ Notebook packaging idea



So after having a little think about my concept, I know I still want the watches to be based on doodles, but I feel like the first design ideas don't highlight enough the fact that its all about the doodles. So...

I want to create a secret book/ doodle book where the packaging looks like an ordinary notebook, then you open it up and its got the watch inside a little compartment. I also want there to be a few pages before or after the watch compartment so that you can actually use the notebook for doodling. I also want to design pens using the same doodle pattern to go with the watch and packaging.


The notebook wouldnt actually be this big, I only had this size laying around to try out my genius idea. I think I am going to have to make 3 of these by hand or make them specially for this because it'll be too difficult trying to get something the exact size I need. Not only that but I need to design the front of the notebook too.


The depth of the compartment will just be deep enough for the watch so it fits in snug.








No comments:

Post a Comment