Thursday 4 April 2013

Baked Logo/ Final design


I decided to change the logo from the previous post as there was something about it that just didnt work and I wasnt happy with it. I have now used elements of the initial logo designs to create this new one which I am much happier with. The muffin obviously represents the cake element and the word baked showing the brand name. I chose this particular typeface because it looked like a cake sponge and I think it works well with the silhouette of the muffin.


This is another variation of the logo to show it can work in various combinations. The logo is going to be applied to various different products so it was important that it is clear what the brand is and that when it is shrunk to a smaller size or enlarged, that it works.


This is the logo that I will be using primarily for this brief, its very simple and works well. This will be used for the shop front, cake labels, the packaging, proposed staff uniform and a few other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment