Thursday 18 April 2013

Cake websites/ Research


I have been looking at existing cake shop websites for research as I am going to be proposing a design for one for Baked. I want to get an idea of the information they have on the website and how you go about ordering cakes online. Many of these websites are quite fussy and im not too sure if I like them entirely, but the idea is to understand the key elements that go into making an online cake shop website.


Photos are obviously very important and I will need to show what is available.


I will need to include the flavouring options for the muffins and how you go about selecting what muffins you want.


A lot of the websites are very colourful and use a lot of decorative aspects. My website will be quite simple but very colourful in order to get across the variety of muffins available.





No comments:

Post a Comment