Monday 8 April 2013

Shampoo Packaging Design/ Research



Mate Olah has designed these baby shampoo and cleaning products that are shaped liked childrens building blocks. I think the design is very clever, the concept is very clear and simple. The packaging and it use work well and the packaging clearly communicates the purpose of the product.




Mxim Kadashov is a Russian product visualiser. I really liked his use of colour and photography in these shampoo packaging designs. I am wanting to use photography in my designs for my shampoo bottles as it is something ive not used before. I also think it would be a lot of fun to experiment with.




I really love the colours on these bath products by Jennifer Giesler. The colours and the characters on the packaging look really fun and interactive. These would be perfect for children as they stand out, they would make bath time so much fun.




I picked these out because they werent really the thing I was looking for for inspiration but I really like them. They are very pretty and you can tell they are quite an upmarket product. I really like the use of colours and pretty patterns. Maybe this design approach is something worth considering when it comes to my own designs.




Not only does this guy do amazing work, his website is pretty cool too. I love how he has used photographs of the fruit to make the skin of the dinosaurs, its so clever. These would be perfect for children, as they are colourful and really fun.








No comments:

Post a Comment