Wednesday 17 April 2013

Crit/ Wednesday 17th April

Today we have a crit and I will be taking all of my work in progress to get feedback on where im up to so far. I want to write some questions for people to answer and give feedback on. I know what is working and I know what might not b working, so I will only ask for critical feedback on the things I feel need feedback. One of my briefs I have finished and wont be making any changes to as I feel it doesnt need any. I am happy for people to give feedback and thoughts on the brief and I will think about it but im am not in the position nor do I have time to change an entire completed brief.

Here are some of the things I want feedback on:


  • Does the Frui Treatment logos work? Is it clear what the product is?
  • Should I stick to white or brown bottles for Frui Treatment?
  • Which logo should I use for Baked?
  • Is the concept of Baked clear?
  • Any suggestions to further the Baked brief?
  • What are your thoughts on the Lovehearts brief?
  • Do you understand the Swatch concept?
  • Can you think of anything to further extend the Swatch brief?

Hopefully I will get some good feedback to help me develop and improve my briefs.

No comments:

Post a Comment