Tuesday 9 April 2013

Hair Care/ Logo initial ideas




These are some initial ideas for the logo of my hair care product brief. After researching into hair care product range logos, it soon came to light that a lot of brands heavily use type as part of their logo with maybe another image element that has much less hierarchy. With these designs I have used sans serif typefaces that are quite smooth and have a low weight. I think it makes the logo feel more feminine and also a bit more high end.

I want my product range to be on the same sort of level as Herbal Essences within the market of hair products, but I want my range to be a bit more fun yet sophisticated.

The logo in the different colours on the other side is the one that I am going to be developing as I feel it works really well. The name came from the idea of a fruit treatment. I tried out using the letter t for bother words by putting them together but it just looked like I couldnt spell or something. So I have moved the frui on top of the treatment, so its easier to understand but when you say it it still sounds like fruit treatment. Genius I think.

I have then used the apple on top as I think an apple is the most common and easily recognised piece of fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment