Monday 8 April 2013

Baked/ Muffin Menu

I needed to create a menu for the muffins in the shop and I have a range of flavours that will be available. The muffin shop itself isnt going to be huge, it will be a similar size to Johnnie Cupcakes in the Leeds Trinity Centre. I want to keep the design of the menu in line with the design of everything else, so I've tried to think of a clever way of making it.

Here are some initial ideas:


The idea was to keep it looking like an oven so that everything was consistent. This would be printed onto a big piece of vinyl and put up inside the shop. But I just think there is something not right about it. I would also rather have something that is physical that customers can look through as its more interactive and exciting. I want people to be able to interact with the brand.



This is another design that would be a physical thing that the customers could interact with. The idea is that its like any other menu where it has a front cover and then a list in the inside. I didnt want to make the menu multiple paged as I didnt feel it was necessary. The front of the menu again looks like an oven and it will be cut out just like the take out muffin boxes. The muffin list will then be strategically placed so that when the menu's closed it looks as though they are in the oven.



I also had a go at clear foiling/ spot varnishing the muffins in the menu to make them stand out but it didnt look right.


No comments:

Post a Comment