Thursday 9 May 2013

Design Context/ Mock up

Here is a mock up of the packaging and postcards for my final piece for Design Context. I have primarily focused on packaging for my set of postcards and have packaged them in a little box.


The writing on the top lid will be foiled in silver to add a bit of elegance. I wanted to keep the packaging fairly simple to link with the design of the postcards.


I have put my name, the module and the brief title on the bottom half of the box so that people know its mine.


The postcards would sit inside the box as its only a little big bigger.


The inside of the packaging will have my logo printed all over to show the work is mine, I have made my logo grey in this instance so it doesnt stick out too much. 


The back of the postcard and the lid.


Here are the black and white mock ups of my 20 postcards, each with a different packaging design studio on.


Here is a mock up of the front and back of one of my postcards.

No comments:

Post a Comment