Monday 20 May 2013

Frui/ Discount vouchers

As part of the launch of Frui based in the Corn Exchange in Leeds, I have designed some discount vouchers to be given out when a customer makes their first purchase. The vouchers aim is to bring people back to the shop by giving it out after a first purchase and then giving a two week slot for them to come back and use it. The design is consistent with the labels for the bottles, where I have used the fruit illustrations to add colour.


I have used the fruit as a background and changed the opacity so that I could place text over the top and it still be readable. They are long, thin vouchers and printed on 300gsm white card from the library. The reason for the format is because of the gift bag and the bottle labels, they are all long, I have therefore kept the design consistent.


On the back of the vouchers I have kept it simple with the logo and then the terms and conditions. I have looked at vouchers from shops and used their terms and conditions for my vouchers. Most discount vouchers like this use the same terms and conditions, I wanted the vouchers to be as realistic as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment