Monday 20 May 2013

Frui/ Promotion

I have been designing some promotional material for Frui, I came up with the idea of a postcard sized hand out that would be very luxurious. They wouldnt be given out everywhere as I always think word of mouth is a good way to attract business. If you can get some big peoples attention with the promo cards then they would be able to tell others how good Frui is.


The logo will be on one side.


The other side will be a paragraph of Frui's ethos and the address. What I am wanting to do is have these two sides printed onto acetate and then have a white piece of card between them that will have the fruit illustrations printed onto both sides. The illustrations will have a low opacity so that the type can be read. They will then all be attached by 4 pieces of gardening string, I will hole puncture 4 holes one is each corner amd thread the string through.


No comments:

Post a Comment