Tuesday 28 May 2013

Geek Table Extension

I just wanted to mention that Claudia and Baljeet extended the Geek Table brief and made business cards and a newspaper containing all of our work. We each have a piece of work in the newspaper along with contact details and the individual illustration that Beth designed. The newspaper looks brilliant, we ordered enough copies to have one each to keep, we wont be giving these out to anybody. Claudia and Baljeet also designed business cards and ordered 500, we each have 62 to give out to everyone, the business cards have the Cargo web address on so people can see our work.

Here is what I submitted for the newspaper:

Kirsty Hardingham
designbykirsty@hotmail.com
www.designbykirsty.co.uk
07713487417
Geek Title: Packaging Geek
I love packaging! How creative you can be and how much fun you can have with it. I spend a lot of time ogling over beautiful packaging and in my other time I really enjoy designing it.



No comments:

Post a Comment