Wednesday 8 May 2013

UK Greetings/ Gift boxes





These are the final gift boxes for the UK Greetings brief. There are four different designs which are the same as the gift wrap and gift bags. They were so easy to make and are very sturdy. I used a method of Origami to make the boxes so everything was secured by folds. Its a very clever way of making a simple gift box and you can make it out of any design you like. The top and bottom of the box were both made from a square piece of card that slightly differed in size so that they would slot together. I also foiled the top design to link it back to the gift wrap which also has elements of foiling on it.

The boxes came with white tissue paper like the gift bags and I also bought some love heart confetti from Hobby Craft to put inside. The boxes are quite small so that theyd be perfect for smaller gifts and the gift bags would be suitable for larger gifts. I have used a photo for my submission boards of the box with my Pandora bracelet in just to give a sense of the size of the gift box.




No comments:

Post a Comment