Wednesday 8 May 2013

UK Greetings/ Gift bag design

To go with my product range I have made some gift bags that match with the gift boxes and gift wrap. The designs I have used are the same as the gift wrap but I will be printing them onto different stock. I got the net for the bag from a packaging book.




These are the final gift bags, I printed them onto red sugar paper from the library, I decided not to print them on to white as they would look far too similar to the gift wrap and tags. I think the red on red works well as the design is very subtle. They have some white tissue paper in them along with red ribbon handles and a gift tag saying 'with love'. I think that they work well because the stock matches the colour of the envelopes of the cards so the design is consistent.



No comments:

Post a Comment