Wednesday 8 May 2013

Swatch/ Initial POS ideas

I have decided that as part of my range of deliverables for the Swatch brief that I am going to design some POS material to promote the Limited editions. Due to my age range being young I decided that I wanted the watches to be launched in Urban Outfitters as I feel they would suite the style of the massive chain. I know that they sell Casio watches so thought it would be a good idea to launch these special watches knowing that people do buy watches from the shop.

I have been playing around with a few ideas for the POS and adverts, none of them are particularly amazing but its worth showing the development so that I may be able to take aspects of one rubbish design and make it into a better one.





These designs are currently just using the green doodle but these would be able to work across all of the doodle designs. I just wanted to play around with type and scribbles to see if it worked or whether there was too much going on. I have in fact come to the conclusion that there is too much going on and I need to further develop these to find a balance between readability and promoting the fun of doodling.

No comments:

Post a Comment