Monday 20 May 2013

Year Book/ Extending the year book

After having my tutorial with Fred, we discussed the year book and whether or not it was one of my main briefs. I had previously decided that I didnt want to use it as one of the five because I felt I hadnt done enough design work for it to count. I was going to start a new brief two weeks before deadline but Fred said this was a bad idea and said that I should utilise what I have for the year book and extend the brief into proposals. The making of the year book was obviously a lot of work which we all contributed to. I help come up with the concept of 'The Journey is the destination' and I also designed the front cover, so these are two aspects of the year book that I can now use and extend my product range.

I am going to be proposing a lot of the designs as they would be far to big and expensive to psychically make. I am going to base my proposals on the end of year show and things that could be used for it, like banners and invites.

No comments:

Post a Comment