Wednesday 15 May 2013

Frui/ Bottle labels

As part of my Frui brief I have been designing the bottle labels that will be printed onto clear sticker paper. The labels will be kept quite simple and give all the information needed on products that I am proposing. I am going to be physically making some of the bottles so will need a bottle to place the labels onto. I use a brand of shampoo called Alberto Balsam and their bottle are a really good size and shape and they are very cheap to buy and the labels peel off easily. I am going to buy four of these and stick my own labels on, these will include a coconut shampoo and conditioner and an apple shampoo and conditioner.

I have then found various other bottles in my collection of hair care products that Im also going to take the labels off and stick my own on. These other bottles will be different products in my product range. Some of the bottles have different coloured lids so I need to buy some black spray paint and spray them black to match the other bottles.

ADD PHOTOS OF BOTTLES HERE





These are the labels for the bottles of shampoo and conditioner, I have kept the front label quite simple in terms of the layout as I wanted to keep to the style of high end products. The back labels have all the information needed on products like these and are laid out to a similar format as the front, which is all the information centred.


These are the labels for the lemon detox spritzer, they are abut half the size of the shampoo and conditioner labels because the bottle is smaller. Again it follows the same layout as the other labels.


I was also going to make travel sized shampoos but the bottle I have is quite small and the typeface isnt readable bellow 6pt, which is too big for the size of the bottles and labels.



No comments:

Post a Comment