Friday 10 May 2013

Swatch/ Launch event invites

As part of the Swatch brief I am going to be making invites to the launch party of the Limited Edition Swatch watches at Urban Outfitters, where I have proposed they are exclusive to. The invites will reflect on the concept but also the style of Urban Outfitters in terms of POS and launch parties.

Here are some of my first designs:




I have made them type based as I felt it would have a much bigger impact ad I didnt want to use imagery of the mocked up watches as it would give away too much. I want to entice people to come to the event and see the watches for themselves. I have kept with the colour theme and the doodles of the watches to make the design of the invites more striking. I am going to be using silver foiling on the invites to make them look a lot more exclusive. One of the key things, other than the watches that will attract people is the POS. I a going to propose to have a large section of the shop covered in large white boards so that people can doodle all over the walls. I want the event to be very interactive and fun, by getting people involved they are more likely to want the product because they have engaged with the launch event.

No comments:

Post a Comment